Sunday, June 29, 2014

NEW SOCIAL \ SCIENCE MOVEMENT

I have come up with plan to rid the earth of annoying  parasites. It’s called “To Mars and Beyond.”  The benefits are too numerous to go into here, but I salivate at the thought. Here it is: We send a manned mission to Mars with a payload of our most loved celebrities. I say most loved because someone out there is supporting these mediacs. We wouldn’t have our home pages crowded with their latest performances, see them on television, cable or satellite. There would be strict rules that they could not send any video or photos back to earth least they make there way into the media. Yes, a celebrity colony on Mars isolated like a virus. I want to start the list with the Kardashians, Justin Beiber and Miley Cirus. Send me you wish list for the one way ticket to Mars.

No comments: